Mini Banana and Nutella Bites in Tempura
- Because you will love them for sure.
- Because you deserve it.
- Because you want to learn the recipe to prepare them for your grandkids when they come over to visit.
- Because chocolate and hazelnuts in small amounts are good for your body.
- And because you don’t need any reason to do what you feel like cooking!
Ingredients for a kids' party: a sandwich cereals' bread pack, a nutella jar, 3 or 4 bananas and 100 grs of toasted hazelnuts. For the tempura: 2 egg yolks, half a liter of sparkling water and 250 grs of tempura sifted flour and sunflower oil to fry it.
- Prepare the sandwiches: spread the nutella on top of the bread, peel and cut the banana and slice the thinner you can. Place over the nutella. Cover with another sandwich bread. Use a round mold to get four pieces of each sandwich.
- Prepare a tempura with the ingredients above: beat the egg yolks and add the water and the sifted flour and mix. Heat the oil in a pot. Place the sandwich bites in the tempura and fry until they golden up. Leave them on kitchen paper until they dry a bit.
- Smash the hazelnuts in a mortar and place on top of each bite.
- Enjoy it :D.